Chemical Computing Group is pleased to announce that the next UGM and Conference North America will take place June 25-28 in Montreal, Canada.
REGISTRATION is now open.
Our annual scientific meeting will be a 4-day event, consisting of workshops, scientific presentations, and a poster session as well as social activities including receptions and a conference dinner. The scientific presentations will take place on June 27-28.
If you are interested in presenting a poster during the meeting, please include your poster title and abstract on your registration form. Presenters of accepted posters will receive a 25% discount on early / regular registration.
- Maxwell Cummings, Principal Research Scientist, Janssen R&D
- Rafael Depetris, Principal Scientist I, Kadmon
- Jose Duca, Global Head of Computer-Aided Drug Discovery, Novartis
- Yves Fomekong-Nanfack, Associate Director, EMD Serono
- Michael-Rock Goldsmith, Computational Discovery Chemistry Lead, Bayer Crop Science
- Hakan Gunaydin, Principal Scientist, Relay Therapeutics
- Xuan Hong, Computational Chemist, GlaxoSmithKline
- Stanley Krystek, Research Fellow, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Yilin Meng, Senior Scientist, Pfizer
- Ninad Prabhu, Investigator, Medicine Design, GlaxoSmithKline
- Scott Rowland, Associate Scientific Fellow, Takeda
- Roy Vaz, Retired, Former Senior Director, Sanofi
- BinQing Wei, Scientist, Genentech
- Speaker to be announced, Biogen
|TUESDAY, June 25 - Workshops||DAY 1|
MOE project / database management / specialized protein families / project search
Molecular Surfaces and Maps / Ligand Interactions / Conformational Searching / Ligand Optimization / Ligand Selectivity / Protein Alignments and Superposition
MOE databases / Calculated Descriptors / Fingerprints / QSAR Modeling / Binary QSAR / Similarity Searching / Consensus Modeling
SVL Concepts / Scripts for Moe/Batch / Test New Ideas/Hypotheses / Customize MOE / Programming Techniques / Window Toolkit / Descriptors and Fingerprints / Interactive Problem Solving
Macromolecular repository / 3D query searching / pocket similarity / display electron density / central repository / Specialized protein databases.
Structure preparation / Non-natural amino acids / Conformational searching / Distance restraints / Peptide-protein docking / Protein-ligand interaction fingerprints
|WEDNESDAY, June 26 - Workshops & Poster Session||DAY 2|
Pharmacophore Modeling / Docking / Fragment-based Design / Scaffold Replacement / R-Group Screening / Project Search / Protein-Ligand Interaction Fingerprints
Protein Engineering / Protein Properties / Developability / Hot Spot Analysis / Antibody Modeling / Humanization / Molecular Surfaces
R-Group Profiles and Analysis / MOEsaic / MMP Analysis / Descriptor Calculations / Conformational Searching / Molecular Alignments / Pharmacophore Modeling and Searching / Diversity Analysis
Sequence and structure alignments / Template selection / Building and refining homology models
Protein Alignments and Superposition / Loop and Linker Modeling / Homology Modeling / Protein- Protein Docking / Protein Solubility Analysis / 2D Hot Spot Mapping / PLIF / Biologics QSAR Modeling
MOE Databases / Descriptors / Fingerprints / QSPR Modeling / Pharmacophore Modeling / Template-Forced Docking / Scaffold Replacement / MedChem Transformations
|18:30-20:30||Opening Reception & Poster Session|
|THURSDAY, June 27 - Scientific Presentations||DAY 3|
|18:30||Cocktail & conference dinner|
|FRIDAY, June 28 - Scientific Presentations||DAY 4|
There will be a number of hands-on MOE workshops on various application areas on June 25-26.
Workshops sessions will be held at the Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel. Course titles will be announced in the coming weeks.
Accommodation and travel arrangements are the responsibility of attendees.
If you would like to stay at Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel, please
make your hotel reservations directly with the hotel. In order to get the special
group rate of $244.00 CND, plus taxes, per night stay in a deluxe suite, please
make sure you make your reservation by email (email@example.com)
or phone (514-350-1177 or 1-866-811-1345) no later than May 24, 2019.
When making your reservation, please mention the name "Chemical Computing Group."
- The rate is per night, per suite, single or double occupancy
- Complimentary high speed internet and Wi-Fi access in all suites and meeting rooms
- No charge for children under 12 years who stay with their parents
- $25.00 per additional person will be added to the account (maximum 4)
Before April 22, 2019, conference fees are $300 USD,
rising to $400 USD after this date.
Registration provides attendees with full access to all workshop sessions,
scientific presentations, meals and social functions. Attendees presenting an accepted poster will receive a 25% discount on early / regular registration.
If you would be interested in presenting a talk or a poster, please contact
Raul Alvarez at .
We look forward to welcoming you in Montreal this coming